We use 3rd party solution BusinessImporter to import data to Xero.
As the first step, log in to Business Importer and connect it with your Xero account. This is a one-time action.
Open your Business Importer Account and click “Add company.”
Select Xero from the list and log in with your credentials.
Integration is based on the Bulk export of Excel spreadsheets.
To export data:
- Open Precoro —> go to Reports and select Purchase Order Export by items or Invoice Export by items (based on the document that you want to import to Xero).
- Select the date range and set the status as “Approved.”
- Click “Run Report” and then “Export”.
Then you need to follow the instructions to upload your document:
- Go to “Upload file” section in Business Importer
- Select the document that you want to import — PO or Bill
Create your Mapping Scheme to match the fields from the file with those you have in Xero.
Note: If you need to specify any Account Codes in Precoro follow these instructions to configure them. Then map the created Custom Fields for products in Precoro with the field “Line: Account Code”. In the example shown below, we have configured Account Codes as “Account” Custom Fields for products in Precoro.
Mapping Scheme for PO
Mapping scheme for a Bill
Click “Start Import” and check the Result with the Import Status
Note that Precoro avoids order duplication. In the example shown above, POs 6-9 were already exported to Xero