Please note that:
1. If you map Precoro with QuickBooks taxes, they must be added to all of the items in the document, which will be sent to QuickBooks. Even if there is no tax for 1 item (but all other items are with taxes) — the document won't be sent to QuickBooks. *You can use a tax with 0 value if the item is not taxed (if you do not match it on the integration page — the tax with 0 value will be created in QuickBooks automatically).
2. If you don't map taxes on the integration page, the tax sum will automatically be calculated in the item's total amount.
3. If your QuickBooks business account is established as a US business, taxes will be calculated automatically (they will be included in the item's total amount) — whether or not you have mapped the taxes.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Create the same taxes with QuickBooks:
- Set the default Tax agency and match the tax rates:
- What if you need to edit or create a new tax:
What if you need to edit or create a new tax?
- To prevent mistakes with integrated documents, you can not edit taxes in Precoro if they are integrated with QuickBooks.
Please note: if you edit a matched tax in QuickBooks — it won't be changed in Precoro.
- After creating a new tax rate, you must map tax rates in Integration Settings.
What if use different taxes on products?
- You can do it, each item will be imported into QuickBooks with a tax set on it.