An approved Invoice is a company's procurement history.
If this Invoice contains some error or notes, you're able to fix it up.
In the revision, you can change:
- Chart of accounts, departments, projects;
- Payment date, Invoice issue date;
- Legal entity, Payment terms, and Contract
How to revise the Invoice:
1. Find the Invoice and press Revise.
2. While revising the Invoice, you can edit products, add or delete something.
3. Confirm the Invoice when you are ready. The Invoice will be sent for approval again.
This can be done by the initiator or approvers of the Invoice.
4. If the Invoice was created from the Purchasing order, the order will be sent to match.