An approved Invoice is a critical accounting artifact regarding the company's procurement history.
If this Invoice contains any errors or notes, you're able to correct them in the system.
In the revision stage, you can change:
- Chart of accounts, departments, projects;
- Payment date, Invoice issue date;
- Legal entity, Payment terms, and Contract
To revise an Invoice:
1. Find the respective Invoice and press Revise.
2. While revising the Invoice, you can edit products, and add or delete items.
3. Confirm the Invoice when you are ready. The Invoice will be sent for approval again.
Revision can be done by either the Invoice's Initiator or Approver.
4. If the Invoice was created from a Purchase Order, the Purchase Order will be matched.