To expedite searches in Precoro it is prudent to utilize filters. You can use filters to search through any documents: Warehouse Requests, Purchase Requisitions, Requests for Proposals, Purchase Orders, Invoices, and Receipts.
To use filters more effectively:
- Go back to the filtered list
- Save filters
To go back to the filtered list:
- Press "Show filters" and set the filters you need
- Open one of the filtered documents
- Go back to your filtered list:
- Click "Filter" on your top bar menu
- Or use the back button in your browser
How to save filters:
You may save your search so as to work faster. Thus next time, you will click one button to locate the correct Purchase Orders or Invoices.
- Press "Show filters" and set the filters you want to save.
- Click on the "Save filter" button, name your filter, and click "Save".
- Then, to apply a saved filter, click "Saved filters" and press the "Apply" button.
To reset filters:
If you have applied filters to any list:
- The "Reset Filters" button is shown on the top. So you can go back to the complete unfiltered list with just one click.
- You can press the "Show filters" button —> "Reset filters".