For more comfortable usage, there are filters in Precoro. You can use filters in any documents: Warehouse Requests, Purchase Requisitions, Requests for Proposals, Purchase Orders, Invoices, and Receipts.
How to use filters more effective:
- Go back to the filtered list
- Save filters
How to go back to the filtered list:
- Press "Show filters" and set the filters you need
- Open one of the filtered documents
- Go back to your filtered list:
- Click "Filter" on your top bar menu
- Or use the back button in your browser
How to save filters:
You may save your search to work faster. So next time, you will click one button to find out the right Orders or Invoices.
- Press "Show filters" and set the filters you want to save.
- Click on the "Save filter" button, name your filter, and click "Save".
- Then, to apply a saved filter, click "Saved filters" and press the "Apply" button.