To expedite searches in Precoro, you can utilize filters.
The filters could be applied to search through any documents: Warehouse Requests, Purchase Requisitions, Requests for Proposals, Purchase Orders, Invoices, and Receipts.
How to go back to the filtered list:
- Press "Show filters" and set the filters you need.
- Open one of the filtered documents.
- Go back to your filtered list:
- Click "Filter" on your top bar menu
- Or use the back button in your browser
How to save filters:
You may save your search to work faster. Thus next time, you will click one button to locate the correct Purchase Orders or Invoices.
- Press "Show filters" and set the filters you want to save.
- Click on the "Save filter" button, name your filter, and click "Save."
- Then, click "Saved filters" and press the "Apply" button to apply a saved filter.
How to reset filters:
If you have applied filters to any list and need to reset them, you can use the "Reset Filters" button shown on the top. So you can go back to the complete unfiltered list with just one click.