Please, contact us via online chat to activate this feature.
Precoro's budget is set up to limit and track purchases at all levels that are needed, whether by location, department, or chart of accounts. The breakdown of your budgets by the chart of accounts allows you to deepen in the tracking of costs at the accounting level.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Prepare settings to add budgets
- 2. Add budgets by Departments and Chart of Accounts or General Ledger
- 3. How to select budget by items/products in the Purchase Orders
1. Prepare settings to add budgets
- Activate the "Budgets" check box to be able to create budgets by Departments, Projects or Chart of accounts, Classes for budgets;
- *Please note. Budgets by locations, departments, or projects selected at the document level mean that you will only have one budget per document. If you need to have more than one budget on a purchase order or invoice, you must set up budgets by the chart of accounts or classes
Please contact us via online chat if you don't see the "Budgets" checkbox in your chart of accounts or classes.
- Configure the way in which Precoro will calculate your budgets, in Net total or Gross total (for example, without taxes or with taxes).
2. Add budgets by Departments and Chart of Accounts or General Ledger
3. How to select budget by items/products in the Purchase Orders