Precoro's budget is set up to limit and track purchases in any desirable way... whether by location, department, or chart of accounts. Budget analysis by Chart of Accounts permits you to dive deeper into tracking costs at the accounting level.
- 1. Prepare settings to add budgets
- 2. Add budgets by Departments and Chart of Accounts or General Ledger
- 3. How to select budget by items/products in the Purchase Orders
1. Prepare Settings to add Budgets
- Activate the "Budgets" check box in the Products Custom Field to be able to create budgets by Chart of Accounts, Classes, or General Ledger;
- *Please note. If you need more than one budget for a Purchase Order or Invoice, you must set up Budgets by the Chart of Accounts or Classes.
If you don't see Chart of accounts, Classes, or General Ledger see how to add Chart of Accounts to learn how to upload.
- Please see the demonstration below to configure the way in which Precoro will calculate your budgets — either in Net total or Gross total (for example, without taxes or with taxes).