Discounts can be applied to the item line or to the entire document in a PO or an Invoice.
How to add a discount to certain lines?
1. Open the document to add the discount to the item.
2. Find the item to be discounted and click Edit.
3. Click “+” in the Discounts column to add a discount row.
4. Enter the discount name, select what type of discount you want to apply in the items (% rate or amount), click Save.
Once all the discounts are added to items, Precoro will automatically calculate the discounts before taxes and you will see the total discount sum per item (1) and document (2).
How to apply a discount to the whole document?
1. Open the document which is to be discounted.
2. Click “+” to add a discount field → enter the discount name and the amount in % → Save changes.
3. Confirm the document to apply the discount.
Once done, Precoro will automatically calculate the discounts before taxes and show the total discount sum per item (1) and document (2).