Credit Note - is a commercial document that the supplier produces for the customer to notify the customer that credit applied to the customer's Invoice.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to create a Credit Note
- How the Credit Note affects related documents and budgets:
- How to pay an Invoice with supplier's credits
- How to cancel Credit Note
- How to get a report about Credit Note
How to create a Credit Note
Usually, the supplier will reference an Invoice number on a specific Credit Note.
You need to find this Invoice in Precoro and create a Credit Note for that Invoice.
How the Credit Note affects related documents and budgets
- Credits will always increase the available budget amount from the initial Invoice;
- Payment will be added to the initial Invoice if the unpaid amount will be more than credits or the same;
- If your initial Invoice is fully paid, the credits will be added to the supplier's credit balance, and you will be able to pay another Invoice with credits.
- If your initial Invoice partially paid, the credits will be split between the initial Invoice and the supplier's credit balance
How to pay an Invoice with supplier's credits
When your supplier will have a credit balance you will be able to pay with credits.
How to cancel Credit Note
How to get a report about Credit Note
You can export Credit Notes into a separate report.
* Please note that a report by Invoices will contain only Invoices. The invoice will be exported with the full amount even if you have a Credit Note to an Invoice.