- To prevent unauthorized access, Precoro will logout your session and require you to enter a password again after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Next time you will be setting up a new password, Precoro will ask you to set up the one with at least eight characters with numbers, symbols, uppercase, and lowercase letters.
Ability to expand dropdown lists
This feature is available for the dropdown fields in the:
- filters for all of the documents
- cost centers and categories selection when editing products in Purchase Orders/Invoices/Requisitions
Ability to disable Location.
You may disable some Location when you have closed the office, or there no need to track purchases for that address anymore.
The disabled Location will be:
- unavailable to create new documents or users
- available to complete already created documents
- available to track existing Budgets