'Gross Total' is the default setting in the total deducted sum
You can change the deducted sum to Net Total or your custom formula for each budget separately and change the default deducted sum in Basic Settings.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to configure the deducted sum when creating a budget:
- How to edit the deducted sum:
- How to set the sum deducted from the default budget in the settings:
- How to set up your custom formula for the deducted sum:
- You can also set up the totals you see in the document lists, in gross or net total.
How to configure deducted sum when creating a budget:
How to edit the deducted sum:
Please note that your budget usage will be recalculated by changing the amount deducted directly in the budget.
The amount Used and the Reserved sum will be greater if you change from Net Total to Gross Total and less if you switch from Gross Total to Net Total.
How to set the sum deducted from the default budget in Settings:
Please note, any changes in the amount deducted from the default budget will only impact any new budgets that are created after changes in Settings.
To set up your custom formula for the deducted sum:
You can set up a tax percentage you want to be calculated in the deducted sum in the custom formula.
You can also set up the totals you see in the document lists, in gross or net total.
The budget calculation setting must correspond to the Gross Total or the Net total settings.
Please note, Net Total is an amount without any taxes, while Gross Total is a sum with any deductions.
- Your budget calculated in Gross Total;
- It would also be better to see the gross total in the document lists.
When you switch to Net Total or Gross Total, you will see it:
- Within the lists of documents;
- Approval thresholds;
- Minimum order total.