Importing items via Excel is a fast way to fill in the Purchase Requisition.
It's very helpful if you have the Bill of Materials.
To import items:
- navigate to the left-side menu, choose Purchase Requisition tab, and press Create.
- fill in all the required fields and press Create.
- click Import items* and download a template file.
- fill in all the required fields marked with * in the template.
- upload the file and press Submit.
Your template will have all the necessary columns to create items.
Carefully copy the columns for the Suppliers and Products Custom Fields directly from Precoro, so the values are put correctly.
Precoro will recognize only a 100% match with the Suppliers and Products Custom Fields.
Even if there is a difference in one symbol, Precoro will not match the following:
- Pre coro
* The feature of Importing items is unavailable if you have disabled Empty rows for items in the Purchase Requisition/Purchase Order/Invoice.
To enable this feature, check the box on the appropriate tab here: