Importing Items via Excel is a fast way to easily fill in the Purchase Requisition. It is beneficial if you have the Bill of Materials.
1. Activate the Empty Rows for Items in the Purchase Requisition Basic Settings.
To activate additional Item fields you would like to upload, open the Items Basic Settings tab and tick the necessary options.
2. Open the Purchase Requisition in which you would like to make an import, and choose the Import Items option. Follow the further instructions.
- Click the Import Items button and download a template file.
- Fill out all the required fields marked with * in the template and save the file.
- Upload the file and press Submit.
The file template will contain all the necessary fields to create items in the Purchase Requisition.
If your document contains the Item Custom Fields, it is better to copy and paste the relevant field values directly from Precoro so that the system can match them.