When you create a Purchase Order from a Purchase Requisition, it is possible that some of the items in the PR won’t have suppliers, so you will have to undertake the following steps to create a Purchase Order:
1. Go to the left-side menu and choose Purchase Order;
2. Click on the "PO from Requisitions" button;
3. Click on the “Please select a supplier” card to choose a supplier;
4. Here you can see all the items from an approved PR that don’t have a supplier. In the example above, we have 1 item. To choose a supplier, you should click on the edit button on the right.
5. Then you should choose a supplier from the “Supplier” column and save the item. After confirmation, it will disappear from this menu.
- If you choose two or more different suppliers for items on one PR, you will need to create a separate PO for each supplier.
- After choosing suppliers for the item, the process of creating a PO from a PR will be standard. You can check it here.