To completely restrict a user from accessing the Precoro system, simply deactivate their account. Please note that because it is important to retain access to historical data associated with the inactive user's account, it is impossible to completely delete the inactive user's past activity.
How to Delete / Deactivate a User
1. Go to the Company Users page (Configuration → User Management)
2. Find the respective user (you can use filters for searching):
3. After finding the respective user, click on the Edit button.
4. On the Edit User page, find a switcher at the bottom of the Main Info tab and click on it.
5. Finally, click on the Update button to save the changes. On the popup window, follow the instructions and choose a Substitute for the user being deactivated. After clicking Yes, the user is inactive.
What to do if the switcher is inactive?
Please note that you may not be able to deactivate a user in two cases:
- if there are actions actively required from them
- or they are a part of the approval process.
If the switcher is grey, it is impossible to deactivate the user at the moment. Please hover over the red information sign on the right to see the tip.