What you'll get with the integration:
- reducing the manual entry of Purchase Orders or Invoices in QuickBooks Online
- synchronizing suppliers data in Precoro and QuickBooks Online
- better communication between purchasing and accounting
What you can integrate now:
All of your suppliers can be connected to the appropriate suppliers in QuickBooks Online.
This will help you to get the relevant supplier's details both in Precoro and QuickBooks.
You can add a supplier from QuickBooks one by one.
All of your products will be connected to appropriate items in QuickBooks.
Please note, we are not able to update items in QuickBooks by Precoro.
- Purchase Orders
Once your Purchase Order becomes approved Precoro will push this document to Quick Books.
The same way Precoro will push changed Purchase Orders to Quick Books after the revising.
And when you'll decide to cancel your Purchase Order Precoro will delete it from Quick Books
Works as a Purchase Orders.
How to integrate Precoro with QuickBooks Online:
- ask your CS manager to enable this feature for your account. Wait once it's ready.
- find the Integration tab in Configurations
- press Connect and login to your QuickBooks Online account
- press Sync Suppliers
Precoro will get all the matches. If there are no matches found, you can map manually.
- select the default Account references
* Precoro will use it when transferring a Purchase Orders to the QuickBooks
- press Sync Products
*Even if you will have no products synced you are able to integrate with QuickBooks and transfer a Purchase Orders
- select the Integration options - Approved Purchase Orders or Approved Invoices
- set the default Tax agency and match the tax rates, if it is available in your Precoro account
*Please note, that the tax rates should be equal
* This step will be hidden if you are not using the taxes in Precoro.
Once done, your next Purchase Orders or Invoices will be transferred to QuickBooks.