What you'll get with the integration:
- reduce manual entry of Purchase Orders or Invoices in QuickBooks Online;
- sync suppliers data in Precoro and QuickBooks Online;
- better communication between the purchasing and accounting departments;
- avoid errors due to manual entry.
How to integrate Precoro with QuickBooks Online:
- 1. Connect your QuickBooks account
- 2. Import Suppliers from QuickBooks if you have no suppliers in Precoro.
- 3. Set up default account values and import required setting
- 4. Optional step. Sync Products.
- 5. Select Integration option - Approved Purchase Orders or Approved Invoices.
- 6. Optional step. Set the default Tax agency and match the tax rates.
- Once done, your next approved Purchase Orders or Invoices will be transferred to QuickBooks automatically.
1. Connect your QuickBooks account
2. Import Suppliers from QuickBooks if you have no suppliers in Precoro.
OR Press Sync Suppliers, if you already have a supplier's list in Precoro
When syncing suppliers, Precoro will get all the matches. If there are no matches found, you can map manually. Once connected to QuickBooks, your new suppliers from Precoro will be added to QuickBooks automatically.
The list of the supplier's fields that will be updated back and forth:
- Supplier name
- Legal Address
- Postal Code
- Phone Number
- Account Number
3. Set up default account values and import required setting
- Chart of Accounts, and optional settings - Classes and Departments.
If you don't want to import a Chart of Accounts, the default accounts will be sent to QuickBooks instead.
Once imported, you will select these options in the Orders or Invoices, and it will be sent to QuickBooks.
You will be able to select Account references and Classes at the item level. Departments should be chosen in the entire Order or Invoice.
Please note that you need to update your Account references, Classes, and Departments to have all of QuickBooks' new options.
4. Optional step. Sync Products.
If you have any 'products and services' or manage inventory in QuickBooks.
You can skip this step if you do not manage inventory or do not have any QuickBooks products and services.
Synced products will send to QuickBooks as items. Other items will be sent as category details.
5. Select Integration option - Approved Purchase Orders or Approved Invoices.
If you will select Approved Invoices, you can mark 'Import Payments'.
6. Optional step. Set the default Tax agency and match the tax rates.
Please note that the tax rates should be equal;
* This step will be hidden if you are not using the taxes in Precoro.
Once done, your next approved Purchase Orders or Invoices will be transferred to QuickBooks automatically.
If the Order or Invoice changes due to revision, it will change in QuickBooks
When you cancel your Purchase Order or Invoice, Precoro will delete it from Quick Books.
When marked 'Import payments' - payments will be synced with QuickBooks through the integrated Invoices, and the payment statuses will update accordingly.