Bigger companies require customized and separated purchasing processes.
In Precoro, you can manage different branches, subsidiaries as the different companies incorporated into one account.
3 steps to set up multiple companies access:
Design your requirements:
- how many companies there are
- what are the names of these companies
- what are their main currencies
- who is the administrator for every company
Contact your CS manager and ask them to set up multi-company access with these requirements
Get the deadline. It can take up to a week.
After setting up, all the administrators will have access to multiple companies and can switch between companies.
How it works:
Now the administrators can configure each of the companies.
Please, note! The settings are individual for all of the companies:
- Categories, Product Groups, Units
- Document cost centers or Cost centers
You are not able to share or transfer these settings automatically to another company.