Bigger companies typically require customized and/or separated purchasing processes.
In Precoro, you can simultaneously manage the procurement process for different branches and subsidiaries.
3 steps to set up multiple companies control & access:
- Define your requirements:
- how many companies are there?
- what are the companies' names?
- what are their main currencies?
- who is the administrator for every company?
- Contact your Customer Success Manager and ask them to set up multi-company access according to your requirements.
- Establishing multiple companies can take up to one week.
After setting up, all administrators will have access to multiple companies and can switch between companies.
This is how it works:
Please note that the settings are individualized for each of the companies:
- Categories, Product Groups, Units
- Documents Custom Fields or Items Custom Fields
You are not able to share or transfer these settings automatically to another company.