Bigger companies require customized and separated purchasing processes.
In Precoro, you can manage different branches and subsidiaries.
3 steps to set up multiple companies access:
Define your requirements:
- how many companies are there?
- what are the companies' names?
- what are their main currencies?
- who is the administrator for every company?
Contact your CS manager and ask them to set up multi-company access according to your requirements.
Get the deadline. It can take up to a week.
After setting up, all administrators will have access to multiple companies and can switch between companies.
How it works:
Now administrators of each company can make configurations.
Please, note! The settings are individual for all of the companies:
- Categories, Product Groups, Units
- Document cost centers or Cost centers
You are not able to share or transfer these settings automatically to another company.