In Precoro you can create budgets for projects or limit access to budgets for employees from another department.
Follow these steps to create a budget by Department/Project:
1. Go to the Basic Settings - Budgets in Configuration and enable it.
2. Go to the Document Cost Center in Configuration.
3. Create a Document Cost Center with the structure of your departments or projects (maybe you already have those Document Cost Centers).
4. Make a Document Cost Center that you want to use in Budget enabled and required.
5. Check the box "Available in the budget".
6. Go to the left-side menu and choose Budgets.
7. Click Create button.
8. Fill in the required info.
9. Add location and option of Document Cost Center (Departments/Projects) that you need. You can create a budget for 1 or several departments, depending on your budget structure. This Budget will have limited access by locations and DCC options.
10. Decide whether or not to turn on the option Budget Limit.
11. Check the info and click on the Create button.
When you select the DCC option in the PO or Invoice, Precoro will show you the appropriate budget.