Two-factor authentication helps protect your Precoro account from hackers and identity theft.
In this case, two factors are used for entry:
What only you know — your password.
What only you have — your phone.
To enable two-factor authentication:
- Go to Profile settings and select Two-factor authentication
- Download the Google Authenticator app to your phone.
- Scan the QR code from the authentication page using Google Authenticator
- Google Authenticator will generate a dynamic 6-digit code for you
- Enter the code on the authentication page
- Press ENABLE TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
Congratulations, you have enabled two-factor authentication. You are now protected from hackers :)
Do not remove Google Authenticator from your phone!
Now every time you log in to Precoro you will need:
- To enter login and password
- Go to Google Authenticator on your phone and enter a dynamic 6-digit code from there.
To turn off two-factor authentication:
- Go to Profile settings and select TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
- Press DISABLE TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION