Terms and Conditions are an agreement regarding commercial actions between you and your supplier/vendor. For example, this agreement may specify the terms of delivery and payment, credit periods and payment types, the risk of loss, etc.
In Precoro, there are several ways to specify the Terms & Conditions with a Supplier in Purchase Order (PO):
- Option 1: reattach the file with Terms & Conditions to PO for any supplier
- Option 2: specify the PO Conditions with a particular supplier
Option 1: reattach the file with Terms & Conditions to PO for any supplier
To reattach file with Terms and Conditions to POs document:
2. Click on the "Add Order Terms and Conditions" and attach the necessary document/s.
3. Press the Update button to save the changes.
You can add several documents and choose the one to be attached while creating the PO. That can be helpful if you have different terms for a specific supplier or if the payment terms differ from one supplier to another.
While creating a new PO document, choose the needed file under the list "PO Terms and Conditions":
The Terms & Conditions will be attached as a part of the pdf document following the PO itself. An example of how PO will look in this case is attached at the end of the article.
Option 2: specify the PO Conditions with a particular supplier
To specify Conditions with a particular supplier and include them into each PO sent to this supplier:
1. Open the Suppliers and Catalog module on the left-side menu → go to Manage Suppliers → click edit on the selected supplier to specify the PO Conditions.
2. Сlick on “View more” to expand the fields.
3. Find the field “Purchase Order Conditions” at the end of the form and type the Conditions this supplier should see and follow.
4. Press the Update button to save the changes.