What is Single Sign-on?
What do I need to set up to use Single Sign-on with Precoro?
1. Ask your customer success manager to enable this feature.
2. Add and Configure the users - skip this step if you've already done
3. Create an application for Precoro in your identity provider app.
*Here is an example from PingOne
4. Configure this application.
5. Add attributes for mapping.
6. Assign groups for the application.
7. Paste the field Identity provider issuer from the identity provider account
8. Download metadata from your identity provider and upload it to Precoro.
What happens next?
1. When a user has access to the group, where Precoro is assigned he can authorize to Precoro with his access to the identity provider.
2. When your company uses SSO, the following capabilities will be disabled in Precoro:
- password setup and reset
- email editing