It’s important to begin each supplier relationship with a clear understanding of the conditions of cooperation and use contract management in Precoro.
Contract management in Precoro will help you with the following:
- helps you to understand that the contract ends in time,
- allows you to make PO under a contract with a supplier - it reminds the supplier about his/her duties,
- provides you with quick access to the list of contracts online in Precoro instead of excel or paper documents or a folder with documents in your computer.
If you want to add your contract with supplier you should:
1. Go Company Contracts and choose Add contract.
2. Choose supplier that you have already added in Manage Suppliers and enter all of the important data of your contract:
- legal entity,
- contract number,
- start and expiration date.
If your contract with supplier is extendable, please specify this at this page so it will prolong itself automatically.
Important to know: You can add files to your contracts.
Here you can store a contract scan, legal documents or prices.
It will help you to find out all the necessary data quickly.
After a contract is created you can choose it in PO.
With Precoro you don’t need to know when your contracts with suppliers will expire to sign new or prolongate currents.
We will notify you. Check the box next to “Expiring Contracts” in the Email preferences.
On the 1st of every month, we will send you a list of contracts that will expire within 60 days or less. This is especially useful when you have a lot of suppliers.