This feature will be useful for you if your company's documentation requires a specific numbering, different from that one you got in Precoro.
We can display these values in your custom document numbering:
- custom text - e.g. PO0001, where PO is your custom text and 0001 is the ID of your document
- creation date of the document - e.g. MMDDYYYY-0001, where MMDDYYYY is a document's creation date and 0001 is the ID of your document
- department or project name or code - e.g. 9320001 or Marketing0001, where 932 is your department or project code, Marketing is the department name and 0001 is the ID of your document
- location name or code - e.g. Main Office0001 or 1110001, where Main Office is the location name, 111 is the location code and 0001 is the ID of your document
- If you need to start custom number from 1 each year, you should have a year within your custom number. Example PO190001
PO is a custom text
90001 is a sequential number
In this case, we'll set a sequential number of the document as 190001 and next year we would change it for the 200001
For symbols in custom numbering, e.g. "/" or any other symbols. We recommend using only "-"
For other symbols, your browser will display them as "-" in the name of the file (e.g. Purchase Order you download from Precoro)
This feature available for the Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Receipts and Invoices only
How does it look like:
- In Precoro
- In your pdf/xlsx documents
- In the emails sent to suppliers
- In the internal emails
How to enable this feature:
The numbering is set by our back-end side only, which might take up to 2 weeks.
To enable it for your company, please follow the steps:
1. Design your requirements:
2. Send the requirements to your CS-manager or via chat.
3. Receive a deadline to complete the implementation.