There are two types of information filters for Purchase Requisition Reports: by Documents and by Items.
The differences between the two -
Report by Documents is a rough requests statistics.
Report by Items is a much more detailed summary.
Here's a shortlist of what you can find out via report by Items:
- Were POs created from PRs?
- Are there any PRs that have not been yet converted into POs?
- Who approved PRs? and when?
- How much time does it take to create a PO from a PR?
- When will the items from the PRs be delivered?
- What is the current status of both PRs and POs.
- Items info: SKU, name, price, etc.
To create a Purchase Requisition Report, go to Reports, customize filters and save the report as a .xlsx-file.