There are two types of these reports: by documents and by items.
What's the difference?
Report by documents is a rough requests statistics.
Report by items is a much more detailed summary.
Here's a short list of what you can find out via report by items:
• Have POs been created from PRs?
• Who and when had approved PRs?
• How much time does it takes to create PO from PR?
• When the items from the PRs will be delivered?
• What is the current status of both PRs and POs.
• Items info: SKU, name, price and so on.
To create one of these reports, go to Requests report page, customize filters and save the report as a .xlsx-file.