There are many unique user roles in Precoro (depending on which modules are turned on in your system).
Here you can find a listing of all the possible roles:
- View only — allows users to view and comment on all documents created by other users within available locations/departments;
- Create — enables document creation and access to the related module;
- Approve — enables to set up a user as an approver and to view all documents created by other users within available locations/departments;
- Pay — enables payments and prepayments creation;
- Configuration — allows users to change configurations for the company in Precoro;
- Suppliers and Items — allows users to access the Items and Suppliers list, etc.;
- Reports — create Reports for all types of documents;
- Budgets — create and track Budgets.