If your items haven't been in use yet, you can delete them from the catalog by following these steps:
- First, go to the Item Management page and find the item you want to delete.
- Press the red bin icon in the "Edit" column on the right and confirm it.
Please note: items that have already been used cannot be deleted; items that have been removed can't be restored.
What to do with items that you want to delete but that are already in use?
You can make unwanted items inactive so that they won't be visible in your catalog anymore and won't be available for ordering. To do that, you should:
- Go to the Item Management section and find the item you want to hide.
- Next, click the Edit button in the column on the right. Go to the "Inactive" box and tick it → Save.
Please note, inactive items can be restored (by unticking the box "Inactive") if needed.
You can also make your items inactive in bulk using the "Update Items" button:
2. Open the file, find the column "Inactive," and put "1" for those items you need to hide.
3. Save the file and upload it back to Precoro.
You can find hidden items using the filter Inactive → Yes.