An Inventory Report reflects data regarding stock balance and purchases for a certain period.
The Inventory Report provides insights into:
- how the warehouse balance has changed during a period;
- Requests and Purchases / Transfers (depends on the type of the request: Purchase Requisition or Warehouse Request);
- Orders / Items Received or are to be received.
To create an Inventory report, you should have access to Reports and Warehouse Manager roles, and you need to follow the further steps:
- Open the Reports module and find the Inventory report;
- Choose the Creation Date and the Warehouse needed;
- Press Run Report and then Export.