Warehouse management in Precoro includes the following activities:
1. Adding and updating the stock balance
3. Completing the Stock Transfers
In this article, you can check:
- How to add the stock balance
- How to update the stock balance
- How to complete stock transfers for non-catalog items
How to add the stock balance
1. Select the Warehouse and press Add Stock balance
2. Follow the tips:
- Select the category or the supplier and download the template with all the products.
- Fill out the file with a stock balance. Please, note that you need to fill in only the "NEW AMOUNTS" column with the number of products/items you have on stock.
- Upload the file back to Precoro.
Now the stock balance is added to your warehouse.
How to update the stock balance:
From time to time, you should revise the stock balance and update it:
1. Choose the warehouse and press "Update Stock Balance".
2. Follow the tips:
- Download the file with your current stock balance.
Update the "NEW AMOUNTS" column values to reflect the relevant number of products you have in stock.
- Save the file and upload it back to Precoro.
How to complete stock transfers for non-catalog items:
If you have "Not Completed Stock Transfers" info-card in the Inventory module, it means that you ordered a non-catalog item and you posted it to the warehouse on the Receipt creation stage. Non-catalog items can not be posted to the warehouse.
There are two ways to proceed with such items:
1. If you don't want to add the stock balance for the non-catalog item or if it was posted to the warehouse by mistake:
- press the info card "Not Completed Stock Transfers".
- and then press remove.
2. If you want to add the stock balance for the non-catalog item:
- go to the Catalog Management first and add an appropriate product to the catalog.
- go back to the Inventory module --> "Not Completed Stock Transfers" info card --> press ADD PRODUCT and match it with a catalog item.
Once it matches, you'll find that item in your warehouse list.