Precoro supports live integration with QuickBooks Online.
To be able to push your data to QuickBooks, please ask your CS manager to turn on this feature.
You can sync data manually, but we recommend you use a live integration.
How to export data from Precoro?
All the company procurement data you can get from Purchase order unloading and Invoice unloading. These files contain all the data about purchased and billed items and related info, such as a location, initiator, approvers, create date and required date, cost centers, suppliers eg. The format of these files is .xls. It means that you can import it into any accounting system you have.
To get these unloading you should have a Report role
If you have this one you will see the reporting icon on the left menu.
- Navigate to the Reports menu tab.
- Select the Orders Report or Invoices report tab.
- Choose the filters to create unloading and press the button Run report
- Once you've got an Orders or Invoices list, press the button Download unloading
How to import this data to my Quickbooks account?
To create the right way of importing data into the Quickbooks account use the Business Importer tool.
After you have registered your Business Importer account, please check:
- Both accounts in Precoro and Quickbooks should have the same main currency;
- In your QB account you should have Purchase Orders and Invoices features activated (they are not available in the trial version of Quickbooks, to turn it on please ask the QBO support);
When all is set, you can import the data:
- Open the Business Importer account and press Import tab.
- Upload the Invoice unloading report file;
- Set up the file for mapping of Quickbooks fields and Precoro file. It should look like this:
- Once everything is set up press Start Import button at the bottom of the page.
- Usually import takes 5-10 minutes. Once it is finished you will have the import status Finished.
To double check the imported Invoices in QuickBooks:
Navigate to your QB account and select the Invoice or Purchase Order menu (depends on what you have trying to import).
You should have some new Invoices or Orders in this tab.
If no, check the import status in Business Importer again.