To track your spendings across the Departments or Projects use the Document Cost Centers.
To configure it out please follow the tips:
- Define all the Departments/Projects you have.
- Think about the responsible for the procurement for this Departments/Projects.
- Add/check the users. You should have the responsible users for all the Departments/Projects. Note: It will be useful to have at least one user which is responsible all the Departments/Projects.
- Add the Departments/Projects in Precoro.
- Define the user access to this Departments/Projects.
How to add the Departments/Projects:
- Enable the Document Cost Centers in Configurations --> Other .
- Navigate to the left-side menu and choose Configurations > Document Cost Centers Management.
- Press Add button to create a new Document Cost Center. The name is the Departments or Projects, based on your needs.
- Set up the conditions for it.
- Add all the parameters. The parameters are the names and codes of the separate Departments/Projects.
- If you have the hierarchical tree of the Departments/Projects - use 2/3-level hierarchy. Here are the video - How to set up the hierarchical Departments