In Precoro, there are several ways to create an Invoice:
- Create an original Invoice from scratch without the Purchase order.
- Or generate the Invoice from an existing Purchase Order. Follow the link to see how it works.
The benefits of creating original Invoices:
- Create one flow for the Invoice payment simulation and record creating process;
- Track approvals and payments to prevent maverick spending;
- Track spending that does not require a Purchase Order.
To create an original Invoice from scratch, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Invoice module in the left-side menu and press Create.
- Fill in all the required fields and click Create.
- Hit on the Add Item button to add items from the catalog or Add Empty Row to enter the items manually.
- You can Add Attachments to your invoices and see them in related Purchase Orders if there are any.
- You can also see attachments from related documents through the
- If your Invoice is a Draft or In Revision, you can edit the location and supplier for it. You can only choose a supplier who has the same currency as the document you are editing.
Please note, you cannot edit this information if you create a direct invoice from the Purchase Order. For more details on this, see How to Create a Purchase Order.
- Double-check the information and click Confirm.
- If your process requires approval, the Invoice will be sent to the authorized approvers, and the Invoice's status will be changed to "Pending."