In Precoro, there are several ways to create an Invoice:
- You can create an original Invoice from scratch, without the Purchase order
- Or you can create the Invoice from an existing Purchase Order. Follow the link to see how it works.
The benefits of creating original Invoices:
- Create one flow for the Invoice payment simulation and record creating process
- Track approvals and payments to prevent maverick spending
- Track spending that does not require a Purchase Order
To create an original Invoice from scratch, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the left-side menu and press Create.
- Fill in all the required fields and press Confirm.
- Click Add product to add items from the catalog or Add empty row to enter the items manually.
- You can also add attachments to your invoices, and see them in related Purchase Orders if there are any.
- Double-check the information and click Confirm.
- If your process requires approval, the Invoice status will be pending.