You can import suppliers list in a Bulk.
To have this opportunity, please contact our support team by the email email@example.com with the request to activate this feature for your account.
Once it is active our support representative would contact you with the confirmation.
In order to import suppliers in a bulk please follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to the left side menu and choose Suppliers Management > Manage Suppliers.
2. Press Import Suppliers button.
3. Download the template for Supplier import
4. Fill out the file template considering following tips:
- one file should contain no more than 500 suppliers;
- all fields marked with the * must be filled out;
- terms of payment: put 0 to mark suppliers with the prepayment terms and put 1 for post-payment terms. If the supplier has post payment terms, put the number of payment delay days in a Payment delay column;
- CRN number should be unique for each supplier;
- tolerance rate: put 0 to disable tolerance rate for supplier and put 1 to enable it. If TR is enabled put the tolerance rate amount in the column Tolerance Rate (%);
- PO automatic sending: put 0 if you don't want to send PO automatically to supplier and 1 for automatic sending.
5. As soon as the file is filled out please save all the changes and download the file to Precoro by pressing Submit button.