TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to import Suppliers in bulk:
- Tips on how to fill in Precoro's template:
- How to update/deactivate Suppliers in bulk:
You need to prepare the data about your suppliers and fill in the template. Then you will be able to upload your suppliers' list in Precoro. It may be easier and quicker to export the supplier data from your accounting system.
But, of course, make sure you have no duplicates or outdated suppliers.
It might be easier and quicker to copy and paste any current codes and payment terms into the file from Precoro.
- If your supplier has more than one currency, you may enter it with a comma.
- If you need more than one payment term for the supplier you can paste it with a semicolon (;).
Please note that all suppliers will be imported as active by default.
- If you need to add two and more contacts per supplier you can add more columns (* it works only with the contacts):
Make sure you have deleted any duplicates in the file before importing the information.
The update works exactly like the import. You have to export your suppliers' list and can edit any of the unblocked cells.
The blocked and uneditable columns: # and currency code