The Stock Transfer is the next step after the Warehouse Request.
It means that you've sent the items from the Warehouse to the Request Initiator.
Precoro will notify you if and when a new Stock Transfer is required.
How to create a Stock Transfer:
1. Navigate to the left-side menu and choose Inventory> Create Stock transfer.
The sticker number on the Create Stock Transfer button indicates the number of open Warehouse Requests to complete for Stock Transfers.
2. On the next page, please choose a Warehouse Request to complete the Stock Transfer.
3. On the Stock Transfer page, you can see the required products and available stock balance. Put the amount in the Warehouse column.
You can transfer products from multiple warehouses at one time.
If you want to keep transferred items in another warehouse - choose the warehouse in "Transfer to."
4. To complete this document, press "Create."
Canceling a Stock Transfer:
- After the Stock Transfer is canceled, the Warehouse Request gets a "Not transferred" status;
- The stock balance will be updated, and the transferred amount comes back to the stock.