After a Request For Proposal is submitted, your suppliers are notified by email and you begin to wait for their quotes to be submitted. You will receive an email notification once your suppliers have submitted their quotes.
To track the status of a Request For Proposal:
1. Go to the Requests for Proposals page.
2. Open the request.
3. Check the product statuses:
- Pending: a supplier for this product has not yet been selected,
- Rejected: the supplier will not be able to deliver this product,
- No proposal: no suppliers will be able to deliver this product,
- Supplier selected: the supplier for this product is selected in another proposal,
- Approved: the supplier for this product has already been selected.
4. In case the supplier has submitted an offer, you can see the quote. For more details, just click the Status icon and open a proposal.
Also, you can check the status of the email you sent to the supplier. You can click on Resend to Supplier button anytime you would like to send the email again.