After a request for proposals is submitted, your suppliers get an email notification about it and you are waiting for the quotes to be submitted.
In order to track a request for proposals status:
1. Open an email notification that you get once your suppliers have submitted the quotes.
2. In order to track your request, go to the Requests for Proposals page.
3. Open the request.
4. Check the product statuses:
- Pending - a supplier for this product has not yet been selected,
- Rejected - the supplier will not be able to deliver this product,
- No proposal - all suppliers will not be able to deliver this product,
- Supplier selected - the supplier for this product is selected in another proposal,
- Approved - the supplier for this product has already been selected.
5. In case the supplier has submitted an offer, you can see the quote. For more details, just click Status icon and open a proposal.