In order to track a purchase order (what is the status of your purchase order), please, follow next steps:
1. Go to the left-side menu and choose Purchase order.
2. Choose the required purchase order.
3. After you have created a purchase order, you want to know, where is your purchase order, what is the status. So, please, look at this statuses:
3. Pending status means, that your purchase order waits for approval by the responsible manager;
Approved status means, that your purchase order was approved by the responsible manager;
Sent status means, that your purchase order has been sent to the supplier and you can wait for the delivery;
Partly received/received means, that you have received your purchase order;
Billed/not billed means, that this purchase order is paid/or not paid;
Complete status means, that your purchase order has been delivered and purchased, so no one can edit it;
Rejected status means, that your purchase order was not approved. It will not be purchased.
4. Moreover, you can filter your purchase orders by statuses.