Approval workflow allows you to send documents stored in Precoro to one or more people for their approval. This process is set up individually for each company.
Usually, the bigger company is, the more complicated becomes the approval process.
Precoro lets you configure individual approval workflow for the Purchase request, Purchase order, Invoice, Receipt and Warehouse Request.
Using Approval workflow in Precoro one can solve the following problems:
- not enough control on different stages of the purchasing process;
- lack of understanding of procurement steps
How do our clients use Approval Workflow?
- Commonly small business companies use approval for purchase requests
- Once approval workflow was set up, your request requires approval from the appropriate user.
- Approval workflow assigns to each request and depends on the configurations. The user will see it as a simple roadmap.
- After request passed all approval steps, Precoro requires to create an order by approved request.
While setting up the approval process, it's better to not overdo it and to do not make it complicated. The longer the approval chain is, the more time is needed for the procurement process and it will be more difficult to implement it.