Approval workflow allows you send documents stored in Precoro to one or more people for their approval. This process is set up individually for each company.
As a rule, the bigger company is, the more complicated becomes approval process.
Precoro lets you configure individual approval workflow for the Purchase request, Purchase order, Bill, Recieve and Receive Request.
Using Approval workflow in Precoro one can solve following problems:
- not enough control on different stages of purchasing process;
- lack of understanding of procurement steps
How do our clients use Approval Workflow?
- Commonly small business companies use approval for purchase requests
- Once approval workflow was setting up your request require approval from the appropriate user.
- Approval workflow assigns to each request and depends on configurations. The user will see it in a simple roadmap.
- After request passed all approval steps Precoro requires from procurement dept to order by approved request.
When setting up the approval process, it's better not to overdo it and not to make it complicated. The longer the approval chain is, the more time is needed for the procurement process and it will be more difficult to implement it.