To calculate automatically all the Taxes you have, please follow the tips:
1. Navigate to the left-side menu and choose Configuration > Other. At the other tab check a Tax check box. Once done, press Save button.
2. On the configuration page, you will have a new tab called Taxes. There you can create and set up all taxes by pressing Add Tax button.
There you can create and set up all taxes by pressing Add Tax button.
We allow for as many Taxes to be created as required.
3. The user can also add or edit taxes at the Purchase Order and Bill creation or editing page.
4. Edit the tax rates on items if you are ordering the items with the different tax rates.
To set up the new tax rate for the product delete the old one tax rate and add the new one tax rate.
- when you are creating the Bill the tax rates will be copied from the Purchase Order
- if you set up the new tax rates in the Bill while creating at the matching step all the tax rates will be copied from the Bill to the Purchase Order