Inventory management software enables businesses to keep track of their stock balance.
This process in Precoro will be useful when you can provide the products to your employees directly from the stock.
Below is the schema of the process you can create in Precoro:
Setting up the Inventory process:
1. Define the responsible employees.
- who can request the products from the warehouse
- who is responsible for the goods transfer and stock balance tracking
- who will purchase the products when the stock balance is not enough
2. Then enable the software modules in Precoro:
- Warehouse requisition
- Purchase Requisition from the Warehouse Request*
* You should ask us in the live chat to turn on this functionality for your account
3. Set up the required roles for the users:
- Warehouse Request
- Warehouse Manager
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Order
4. Add the list of your warehouses
- Navigate to the Configuration--> Inventory
- Press Add Warehouse
- Fill out the fields, choose the available locations and type
Available locations for the warehouse restricts access to the warehouse.
Every user has access to the Warehouses according to his available locations.
- Warehouse A enabled for the Locations A and B
- Warehouse B enabled for the Locations B and D
If you have access to the Location A, you will have access to the Warehouse A.
If you have access to the Location B, you will have access to the Warehouse A and B.
If you have access to the Location D, you will have access to Warehouse B.
The type of the warehouse define the documents where you want to use the warehouse.
5. Send the manuals to your employees.