Suppliers Portal is a network for the Suppliers.
It allows getting the Purchase Orders and sending the Invoices to clients via Precoro.
Supplier portal profile and dashboards are very similar to the structure of Precoro clients’ account.
The left side menu contains access icons to Purchase Orders, Invoices, Request for Proposals, and Supplier Settings.
The Suppliers Portal looks like:
1. Purchase Orders in the Supplier Portal
The Purchase Order appears in the Suppliers Portal once the Buyer submits it.
PO Actions that are available for a supplier:
- download a pdf or xlsx version
- download the attached documents
- send a comment
- create an Invoice
2. Invoices in the Suppliers Portal
Here are stored all the Invoices created by Supplier.
All the Invoices go through PO matching process. The Invoice will be sent for approval to the PO initiator in two cases:
- the Invoice differs from PO by items, e.g., Supplier wants to sell some items that the Client didn't order
- the total amount of the Invoice is greater than the PO sum and higher than the Tolerance rate, specified for the supplier
The Supplier can get the feedback on the Invoices from the statuses and emails:
- when the Invoice requires approval from the client the status will state "Awaiting confirmation" or "Pending" in orange color
- when the client does not accept the Invoice the status will be rejected or canceled - vinous color
- when the Invoice requires some actions from the Supplier the status will be "Open" - light green color
- when the Invoice accepted and will be paid the status will be approved - green color
- when the client proceeds with the payment, the status will be changed to "Partly paid" or "Paid" - blue color
If Client does any changes, the Supplier gets email notifications.
3. Request for Proposals in the Suppliers Portal
The suppliers can receive and submit the Clients' Request for Proposals as well as exchange documents/attachments.