A receipt is a way to track the Purchase Order's fulfillment.
This process will be useful for your company if you are tracking the stock balance on your Warehouses.
To configure the receiving process:
- Define the responsible employee.
- Turn on the "Receipt" in the Configurations.
- Add the user for the employee with the role "Receipts" and send this guide to him.
There are three cases to receive the products:
- partial receiving
- full receiving
- receiving with changes
The Purchase Order will be received when all the items marked as received.
To create a receipt, please, follow the next steps:
- Go to the left-side menu, choose Receipt and click Create receipt button
- Choose the required Purchase Order
- Check the received products and edit if you have some changes. Click Confirm button.
In case you'll see that the received products differ by name/SKU you should ask your Procurement manager to Revise the Purchase Order. You can find the Purchase Order initiator email on the Receipt creating page.
Before revising the Order, please, delete not completed Receipt. Items added to Receipt are not available for revising in the Order.
After the Purchase Order is Revised, you can create a new Receipt.
Please notice: Items which are already added to one Receipt should be confirmed. You can't reuse them in a new receipt.
Keep track of your open receipts and confirm them.