- You get an email notification that you need to approve an Invoice.
- Then you follow the link in the email. It directs you to the appropriate Invoice.
- Here you have 3 decision options - approve/reject/revise.
What these actions mean:
- Approve — you agree and after approving the Invoice will pass to the next step or will be available to pay
- Reject — after rejection any changes or payments in this Invoice will be unavailable and the initiator will be notified
- Revise — you have some notes according to the Invoice and the initiator should consider it and make some changes
You should decide what to do. Do not leave the invoice in Pending. Your colleagues waits for your decision.