There are three ways to approve an Invoice from:
Preview (incl. Mass approval option)
1. Use your Dashboard / Invoices screen in Precoro. Filter results by the Approve indicator.
2. You could Review details, Approve or Reject an Invoice without opening it. To do this, click the corresponding button from the Action field.
3. You may Approve all/several pending Invoices in bulk by ticking the boxes on the left and using the "Approve Selected" button.
To get into the specific Invoice page, select this Invoice on the Preview. Here you can:
- Review details (incl. corresponding budget balance) and relating documents
- Download available attachments
- Attach additional documents
- Edit Invoice (the overall document and its items particularly)
- Send Invoice for initiator's revision to make some changes
- Approve/Reject Invoice
Also, you can add some extra notes to the document by clicking on "Add Note." Notes are printed on a document PDF/XLSX files and usually stand for additional Invoice details. To communicate with your team internally, use the "Add Comment" field. Use "@" to send your comment to a relevant user or add new followers to your Invoice.
When there's an Invoice waiting for your approval, you'll also receive an email notification with a PDF/XLSX Invoice attached at the bottom of the email. You can either Approve or Reject the document directly from your email or follow the "Open the document" link to get straight into the relevant page in Precoro.
Approve or Reject Invoice when you are ready with your decision.
Please note: rejected Invoices cannot be restored. The Reject action means that proceeding is forbidden.
The date an Invoice has its final approval appears at the top of the screen as "Approval Date."