In order to create a bill, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Go to the left-side menu and choose Bill
- Click Create button
- Choose a supplier from the list
- Choose an order you have an invoice for
- Choose a required pay date and fill in a Supplier Invoice # if needed. Also you can add a document (besides, you can modify a mandatory invoice in Configuration > Basic settings > Bills attachment option and it's impossible to create a bill without a document attachment)
- Check the products' quantities and prices. Edit them if necessary
- Make sure that everything is filled in correctly and click Create button
- The Bill is created and sent to approval (if there is one).
Please note that if you work with a Supplier on a postpayment basis, you'll be able to create a bill only after all the goods from an order are received.