To send the Order to the supplier manually, follow these steps:
- Go to the Purchase Order page
- Choose the required Purchase Order from the list. Also, you can filter purchase order by sending status (in this case, choose not sent purchase orders)
- Check the info and click Send to supplier button
- The supplier's email must appear automatically (as you previously added it in Supplier Management). If supplier`s email has not previously added, you need add it in this form. Then just click Confirm, and the email with PO will be sent to Supplier.
- Don't forget to track the receiving of the emails by your suppliers via sending statuses!
Not sent - you forget to send the Order
Sent - the Order is sent but not received
Email is received - the supplier received your email
*here is an example of e-mail, which your supplier could receive (notice, that you added note for supplier is displayed; your contacts also are added; in attachment you the supplier can find a purchase order (document)
If you don't want to sent the Orders manually set up the automatic process!
Go to the Suppliers management.
And add the contacts to all of your suppliers and turn on the PO Automatic sending toggle.