1. Go to the left-side menu and choose Purchase Order.
2. Click PO from Requisitions to create a PO from a PR that has already been approved.
3. Here you can see that requisitions are allocated by suppliers automatically and you can create a PO from 1, 2, or even 100 requests (but specific to one location). Click + on the right in front of the respective supplier for whom you want to create a PO.
5. Select the items you want to add to the Purchase Order then click Next step.
6. Next update the required date of delivery and the location for delivery, and include the contract with the supplier and the budget (if needed). Then click Create.
7. You've created a Purchase Order, but it's still in draft form, so you must add products (click the Add Product button), or delete a Product by clicking the red bin to remove items, or edit the item's info (just click Edit icon), etc.
Note that any identical items will be consolidated into one and note also that you will not be able to decrease the number of products because they have already been approved.
Check the info and click Confirm.
7. Now you are ready to send the PO to the Supplier.