1. Go to the left-side menu and choose Purchase Order
2. Click PO from Requisitions to create PO from several PRs, that have already been approved.
3. Here you can see, that all requisitions are allocated by suppliers automatically and you can create a PO from 1, 2 or even 100 requests (but in range of one location). Click + on the right in front of the required supplier, for whom you want to create a PO.
5. Select the items you want to add to the Purchase Order. Click Next step.
6. Next, update the required date of delivery, review the location of delivery, include the contract with the supplier and the budget (if needed). Click Create.
7. You've created a purchase order, but it's still a draft, and you can add products (click Add product button), or delete some (just click red bin for items removing); or edit items info (just click Edit icon) etc.
Note that the identical items will be consolidated in one. You'll not be able to decrease the number of products, since they were already approved.
Check the info and click Confirm.
7. Now you are ready to send PO to the supplier.