In order to create Request for Proposals from Purchase Request, please follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to the left-side menu, click Request for Proposals and click Create from PR button. The sticker number on the Create from PR button shows how many Purchase requests can be included to the RFP.
2. Choose the location to which you need to create RFP and click a Plus sign in the Action column.
3. On the next page, you can preview the Purchase request by clicking Show button on the right column and choose Purchase Requests that should be included to the RFP by checking them in the right checkbox column. Once done, click Create button.
4. Choose the currency and the end date of your Request for proposals from the dropdown list. In the table at the bottom of the page choose items that should be included to RFP. Once done click Create button.
5. On the RFP draft page, you can see the information block and fields for adding comments and notes for the specific RFP.
To add suppliers to your Request you can click Add Supplier button and choose from the list of suppliers mentioned in Precoro.
Also, you can enter manually new suppliers names and emails and they will be informed about this RFP by the email.
6. Click Add product button to choose products from existing catalogs or Add an empty line to enter the desired product manually to your RFP.
7. Once everything is set up, click Confirm button. After this, an email will be sent to suppliers, listed in your request with the invitation to submit their proposal.
8. You will get an email notification once suppliers have submitted their proposals. You can check suppliers propositions by pressing a sign in the Status column.
9. To choose the winner, just click on the Plus sign on the opposite of the supplier with the most profitable offer. The supplier will be notified about your decision by email and the status of the RFP will be changed to Completed.
Now you can create a PO with this request.