In order to create Request for Proposals from Purchase Request, please follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to the left-side menu, click Request for Proposals and click Create from PR button. The sticker number on the Create from PR button shows how many Purchase requests can be included in the RFP.
2. Choose the location you need to create RFP for and click a Plus sign in the Action column.
3. On the next page, you can preview the purchase request by clicking Show button on the right column and choose purchase requests which should be included to the RFP by ticking the box on the right. Once done, click Create button.
4. Select the currency and the end date of your request for proposals from the dropdown list. Select the items that should be included in RFP from the table at the bottom of the page. Once done click Create button.
5. On the RFP draft page, you can see the information block and fields for adding comments and notes for the specific RFP.
In order to add suppliers to your Request you can click Add Supplier button and choose from the list of suppliers mentioned in Precoro.
Also, you can enter manually new suppliers names and emails and they will be informed about this RFP by the email.
6. Click Add product button to select products from existing catalog or Add an empty line to add the desired product manually to your RFP.
7. Once everything is set up, click Confirm button. After this, an email will be sent to suppliers, listed in your request with the invitation to submit their proposal.