To create a Request for Proposals from a Purchase Request, please follow these steps.
1. Navigate to the left side of the menu, click Request for Proposals and click Create from PR button. The sticker number on the Create from PR button shows how many Purchase requests can be included in the RFP.
2. Choose the location for which you need to create an RFP and click a Plus sign in the Action column.
3. On the next page, you can preview the items requested and choose which ones should be included in the RFP by checking the box on the left. Once done, click the Create button.
4. Select the currency and the end date of your request for proposals from the dropdown list. Once done click the Create button.
5. On the RFP draft page, you can see the information block and fields for adding comments and notes for the specific RFP.
In order to add suppliers to your Request For Proposal, you can click the Add Supplier button and choose from the list of suppliers in Precoro.
Also, you can manually enter new Suppliers' names and emails and they will be informed about this RFP via email.
6. Click the Add Product button to select products from the existing catalog or Add an empty line to add the desired product manually to your RFP.
7. Once everything is set up, click the Confirm button. After this, an email will be sent to suppliers, listed in your request with the invitation to submit their proposal.