There are three ways to approve a Purchase Requisition from:
Preview (incl. Mass approval option)
1. Use your Dashboard / Purchase Requisition screen in Precoro. Filter results by the Approve indicator.
2. You could Review details, Approve or Reject a PR without opening it. To do this, click the corresponding button from the Action field.
3. You may Approve all/several pending PRs in bulk by ticking the boxes on the left and using the "Approve Selected" button.
To get into the specific PR page, select this PR on the Preview. Here you can:
- Review details, download available attachments
- Attach additional documents
- Edit the PR (the overall document and its items particularly)
- Send PR for initiator's revision to make some changes
- Approve/Reject PR
Also, you can add some extra notes to the document by clicking on "Add Note." Notes are printed on a document PDF/XLSX files and usually stand for additional PR details. To communicate with your team internally, use the "Add Comment" field. Use "@" to send your comment to a relevant user or add new followers to your PR.
When there's a Purchase Requisition waiting for your approval, you'll also receive an email notification with a PDF/XLSX PR attached at the bottom of the email. You can either Approve or Reject the document directly from your email or follow the "Open the document" link to get straight into the relevant page in Precoro.
Approve or Reject PR when you are ready with your decision.
Please note: rejected PR cannot be restored. The Reject action means that proceeding is forbidden.
The date a PR has its final approval appears at the top of the screen as "Approval Date."