Managing suppliers in Precoro gives you simple solutions in making the catalog of products, sending and tracking purchase orders and generating reports.
To add suppliers, complete these simple steps:
3. Click Add supplier button
4. Add some required info:
- Main tab - add main info;
- Contacts - gives you an ability to send POs to suppliers straight from Precoro and order delivery status in email. You need to add the supplier's manager, that receives POs, specifically his/her email
- Terms of payment - if you also use Receipt and Invoice functional, terms of payment definitely will help. They will not only give you the info regarding payment terms, they will also automatically choose the first action after creating PO: if there's postpayment, you first receive, than pay; if there's prepayment, you first pay, then receive in Precoro
5. Click Create and complete adding supplier.
If you need to edit already existing supplier you should:
1. Go to Supplier Management menu
2. Press "edit" button here:
After you can do any changes you need.